Close your multichannel gap with email
This is what your market looks like:
Some customers like paper, while others prefer online self-serve. Leaving you with a large opportunity gap in between.
Secure document delivery via email is the most effective tool in closing your multichannel gap. Email boasts the highest consumer acceptance of all digital models and delivers a mobile-ready solution.
Why Email is the best ‘Putty’ for closing the multichannel gap:
|Long||Available in seconds but the customer still needs to fetch it||In customer’s inbox within seconds|
|Ease of access||Can only be retrieved at one physical location||Available regardless of location Forgot password – customer must phone the call center||Available regardless of location Shared secret that your customer won’t forget|
|Security||Publically accessible location. No password or encryption||Hacking risk – multiple documents in one location
|Offline location – Inbox Password protected & encrypted|
|Proof of delivery||None||None. Track logins & website activity||Full tracking and view into interaction after delivery: e.g. open, clicks, payments|
|Interaction||None||Deep data history||Feature rich|
|Payment||Reminder to pay can be stuck on fridge||Reminder to pay message displayed when customers logs into portal. A payment reminder can also be sent via email||Payment can be facilitated from within the email bill and from any device. Customers can also set digital payments reminders via text / email|
|Filing||The customer is left with a paper stack that needs to be sorted and filed||The customer needs to download their documents from each service provider’s portal, then save them on their computer||All customer documents are available in the inbox – they can be filed there or saved to their computer|
Pushing documents to your customers, drives the highest paperless adoption of any other model available today as it delivers an enhanced customer experience.
Striata's clients currently achieve 12% to 20% paperless suppression per annum
3 Ways Push eDocument delivery drives paper turn-off
Providing an enhanced customer experience drives paper turn off. To achieve this, consider these three aspects of eDocument delivery:
1. Dynamic functionality for an enhanced customer experience
eDocuments can be exact replicas of their paper counterparts, or further enhanced with additional and interactive functionality, which allows for a more engaged and ‘sticky’ customer experience.
2. One electronic delivery platform for multichannel distribution
A secure eDocument delivery solution allows you to distribute customer communications across multiple channels, based on customer preferences.
3. Any device
Email is an app installed on any device by default . With properly designed emails and secured attachments, you will open up more choice to your customers by enabling them to receive their documents via any device.
eDocument delivery can help you achieve full ROI within 6 months and significant returns thereafter
- Paper turn-off – Tried and tested adoption strategies are proven to deliver paper turn-off targets. This way, you can benefit from an 85% reduction in print and postage costs.
- Personalized, targeted marketing – eDocument delivery creates an interactive channel, allowing you the means to cross and up-sell products and services. This also drives traffic to your website.
- Decreased customer service calls – Predictive and innovative eDocuments help reduce the number of inbound bill related queries and contact center costs. Electronic documents can also be stored on a secure platform, allowing for online presentation via web portal and easy retrieval for future viewing.
Don’t you think it’s time to go the final mile in your multichannel approach and close up that large paperless opportunity gap? Make sure you have the right ‘putty’. Choose email.
Discover the full power of email delivery …
Get in touch with us
Keen to find out more or get an expert's opinion?